The Varjo XR Plugin includes an optional samples package, which contains example scenes and code for enabling Varjo features for your project. You are free to use, copy, and modify the code and examples for your own projects.
While samples are currently provided only for the High Definition Render Pipeline, most of the example scripts also work with other render pipelines. Samples for Unity’s Built-in Render Pipeline and Universal Render Pipeline will be added later.
The samples package includes example scenes for:
- Controller input
- Eye tracking
- Mixed reality (video pass-through)
- Point cloud (experimental feature)
To use experimental features in your project, you will first need to enable them in Unity. See Experimental features for details.
Importing samples into the project
You can import the provided samples into your project using the Package Manager:
- In the Unity main menu, navigate to Window > Package Manager.
- Select Varjo XR Plugin from the list of installed packages.
- Available samples are listed under Samples. Select one and click Import.
Samples are imported into the Assets folder.